If you live in Montana you know how drastic our seasons can be. I often find myself wondering if people who have consistent climate and light exposure feel such drastic changes in their day-to-day. We associate seasons most often with spring, summer, winter, fall. More than ever this year we are beginning to learn about the seasons of lives. There have been celebrations and heartache for all.
We have now found ourselves in the holiday season. Most of us maintain a daily life to the busy-ness of our own tolerance. The holidays are then added and our busy gets busier, our already stimulated life gets even more stimulation, our tolerance for stress and people gets pushed to the max. I see you, I feel you, I am here for you.
Below you will find some of what I have found works for me.
Here are some of my protections:
- I say NO.
- I have stayed home more.
- I am mindful of my output of energy.
- I place a beautiful protective bubble around me.
- I rest by closing my eyes for a few minutes, sleeping in a bit, going to bed early.
- I move my body.
- I minimize sugar.
- I make sure I smile and laugh at least once every day.
- The actions then can provide a more peaceful, joyous time of year.
So much love to all of my beautiful friends reading this. May each day in whatever the season you are in carrying some merry and brightness.